Ballycadden Wind Farm
Client: Impax Asset Management
Location: Ballycadden, Bunclody, Co. Wexford
Service: Operations Asset Management Services
Galetech Energy Services was appointed by Impax to provide a full scope operations asset management service for their 9 turbine project at Ballycadden.
Galetech, working in partnership with EnergyPro is responsible for technical and commercial management services. The team manages all day to day aspects of the wind farm operation along with recruiting support from its development and project delivery teams to assist with management of grid code and planning compliance issues. Services include:
- Manage turbine and BOP maintenance service agreements, energy supplier/off taker, authorities, land leaseholders, easements and insurance agreement on behalf of the owner
- Carry on automatic continuous turbine status monitoring and follow up any alarms and errors with the OEM.
- Monitor and review WTG maintenance activities
- Manage substation, civil works maintenance and statutory inspections
- Conduct site inspections
- Operations reporting and analysis
- Power curve performance analysis
- Financial management and control including full preparation of annual budgets, management accounts and day to day invoicing and payments.
The Galetech Energy Services /EnergyPro team have provided a comprehensive technical and commercial package for our Enercon Ballycadden project. The services have been first class and the results are exceptional, the site is the best performing in our portfolio and is a model of how we like to operate all our wind parks. The team are a pleasure to work with and the services provided have added real value to the portfolio.
Engineering and Operations Consultant, Impax Asset Management