Wind power is now a mature renewable technology with over 3000MW installed on the island of Ireland and over 460GW internationally.
GES delivers a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project lifecycle of wind development:
- Feasibility, including layout constraints and optimisation and detailed feasibility studies
- Grid connection feasibility
- Planning Application preparation and management, including all supporting statements and environmental assessments
- Development, including environmental services such as noise and shadow flicker, met masts and mast installation, remote sensing services and access assessments
- Engineering and procurement including civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services
- Construction management
- Active asset management including site and data management and technology services
- Due diligence including financial, technical, legal and commercial services
For more information on our onshore capabilities, view case studies of our onshore wind projects or download our services brochure.