Galetech Energy Services delivers a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project life-cycle of wind development.
To date GES has been involved in over 500MW of Planning and Development, over 200MW construction and over 250MW Asset Management Projects.
What We Do:
GES offers the following services to wind energy development:
- Initial Site Feasibility: Layout constraints and optimisation and detailed feasibility studies
- Planning: EIA preparation and management, including all supporting statements and environmental assessments
- Environmental Consultancy Services: Noise and shadow flicker assessment and monitoring, access assessments, Ecological Surveys, Habitat Mapping, Bird Survey's etc.
- Grid connection Feasibility: Possibility of connection, transformer availability, costings etc.
- Engineering and Procurement: Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services throughout all stages of the project
- Construction Management: Owner's Engineer services (both Construction and Pre-Construction)
- Active Asset Management: Site and data management and technology services through EnergyPro Asset Management
- Due Diligence: Financial, technical, legal and commercial services
- Met Mast: Mast design, manufacture and deployment in the form of traditional met masts and LIDAR
- Telecommunications & SCADA: Provision of site telecommunications services and SCADA integration
For more information on the services we offer to the wind industry, view case studies of our wind projects or download our services brochure.