Solar power has experienced explosive growth in the past decade growing to a total global installed capacity of approx. 285GW at end of 2016. The sector continues to show strong growth internationally and is set for growth in numerous emerging markets.
GES delivers a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project lifecycle of solar development:
- Grid connection feasibility studies
- Grid connection management
- Solar radiation measurement campaigns
- Site selection, development and constraint
- Glint and glare assessment with tilt/orientation optimisation
- Planning application preparation and management
- Environmental assessments
- Noise assessment and prediction modelling
- Engineering and procurement (civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services)
- Construction management
- Asset management including site and data management and technology services
- Due diligence including financial, technical, legal and commercial services
For more information on our solar capabilities, download our
You can also view our full range of services and capability statement here.