Solar power has experienced explosive growth in the past decade growing to a total global installed capacity of approx. 285GW at end of 2016. The sector continues to show strong growth internationally and is set for growth in numerous emerging markets.
GES delivers a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project lifecycle of solar development:
- Feasibility, including site selection and grid connection feasibility studies
- Planning Application preparation and management, including all supporting statements and environmental assessments
- Glint and glare and LVIA assessments and reports
- Development, including environmental services & solar radiation measurement campaigns
- Engineering and procurement including civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services
- Construction management
- Asset management including site and data management and technology services
- Due diligence including financial, technical, legal and commercial services
For more information on our solar capabilities, download our solar energy brochure.
You can also view our full range of services and capability statement here.