Solar has experienced explosive growth in Ireland over the last number of years with over 260 ground mounted planning applciations for almost 3GW of capacity and over 6GW of grid applications for solar alone.
Due to our extensive knowledge of the Irish renewable industry, GES can deliver a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services covering the entire project lifecycle of solar projects:
- Grid connection Feasibility: Possibility of connection, transformer availability, costings etc.
- Site Development: Site finding and constraint services
- Initial Site Feasibility: Layout constraints and optimisation and detailed feasibility studies
- Planning: Application preparation and management, including all supporting statements and environmental assessments
- Environmental Consultancy Services: Glint and glare, Noise assessment and monitoring, access assessments, ecological surveys, babitat mapping etc.
- Engineering and Procurement: Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services throughout all stages of the project
- Construction Management: Owner's Engineer services (both Construction and Pre-Construction)
- Active Asset Management: Site and data management and technology services through EnergyPro Asset Management
- Due Diligence: Financial, technical, legal and commercial services
- Solar Irradiance Measuring Mast: Design and manufacture of site specific solar measurement masts
- Telecommunications & SCADA: Provision of site telecommunications services and SCADA integration
For more information on our solar capabilities, download our range of solar brochures: