Project Design & Development
We assist our clients from initial site identification right through the consenting process including grid connection, site design and full Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) preparation and permit process management.
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Project Design and Optimisation
- Wind Measurement and Analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment Preparation
- Planning Permit Management
- Noise Assessment
- Site Access Studies
- Grid Connection Management
- Site Photomontages
- PR and Public Relations
With in-house GIS and mapping specialists, planners and wind farm design engineers, we have the capability to offer a full range of project development services.
Download our brochure for more details.