GES manufactures, supplies and installs a full range of permanent and temporary met masts. All met masts and instrument support booms are designed in accordance with IEC 61400.12.1 and certified in accordance with EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011 CE marking standards.
- Monopole Masts 10-70m
- Temporary Lattice Masts 30-140m
- Permanent Lattice Masts 30-140m
- Freestanding lattice towers up to 90m
- Lidar systems
- Full range of anemometry equipment
- Equipment configuration in accordance with best international practice
- Third party mast & equipment services available
- Met mast rental & equipment services available
- Regular ongoing mast & equipment inspection
- Met mast maintenance & instrument replacement services provided
Data Monitoring & Verification
- Data monitoring and verification campaign (weekly on remotely accessible sites)
- Monthly wind data reports
- Fault reporting and remediation
- Preventative maintenance data checks will also be carried out each week, paying close attention to the operational data.
Wind Resource Assessment
- Wind resource mapping based on ground station, satellite and third party mesoscale data
- Correlations based on measured mast data and long term reference data
- Turbine micro siting and layout design optimisation
- Energy yield prediction and uncertainty analysis
- Site classification
Check our our brochure for more details.
You can also view our full range of services and capability statement here.