ith recent advances in Battery Energy Storage capability and future DS3 requirements in Ireland, energy storage will become an essential component of Ireland and Europe's grid infrastructure.
The 2018 ECP-1 auction saw over 350MW of battery project applications across 18 separate projects. Outside of these DS3 projects there are over 70 plannign applications involving battery only sites or solar and wind applications with proposed battery infrastructure.
With our extensive experience in the Irish grid and renewable sectors, GES an deliver a comprehensive package of consultancy and implementation services to this burgeoning industry.
- Grid Integration
- Engineering and Procurement: Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering services throughout all stages of the project
- Construction Management: Owner's Engineer services (both Construction and Pre-Construction)
- Active Asset Management: Site and data management and technology services through EnergyPro Asset Management
- Due Diligence: Financial, technical, legal and commercial services
- Planning: Application preparation and management, including all supporting statements and environmental assessments
- Telecommunications & SCADA: Provision of site telecommunications services and SCADA integration