What We Do
Galetech Energy Services is an Irish multi-disciplinary renewable energy consultancy and products provider to the wind and solar industries. We provide development support, technical advisory, project management & engineering services from project feasibility through to construction and operation.
Established in Cavan in 2001, we have advised on over 2GW of project feasibility and grid studies, prepared and managed planning applications for over 350MW of wind and solar developments, project managed and provided engineering services to over 250MW of construction projects and currently asset manage over 180MW of operational wind farms.
We combine the expertise of some of the industry’s leading experts in renewable energy. The company’s principals have a combined experience of more than 60 years in the Irish & European renewable energy markets and are supported by an in-house team of industry professionals including planners, project development engineers and technical specialists.
Galetech Energy Services is part of the Galetech Energy Development group which has wind and solar farm development interests in Ireland and internationally and Ireland’s leading operations and maintenance services business Optinergy (www.optinergy.eu).
The key to our approach is the flexible delivery of a high-quality service which adds value to your project. We work innovatively to offer the best and most cost-effective solutions to meet your requirements.
- Integrity - we undertake to conduct business with integrity and act in the best interests of our clients.
- Professionalism - we undertake to conduct business in a professional manner.
- Responsibility - we do not delegate responsibility for our actions.
- Care & Respect - our business & personal relationships are central to achieving success. We aim to take care of these relationships and be happy healthy achievers.
- Safety - we undertake to carry out everything we do in safe manner and to conduct our business in the best interests of our clients and our own health and safety.
Download our capability statement for more details.